Think, Talk, Imagine: Ebooks & Cards (PDFs)
❤️ This new bundle is automatically discounted - no code needed.
This high value bundle includes our popular & substantive Critical Thinking & Conversation Trilogy, our customer fave What's the Story and our three sets of e-cards - which are great for casual, in-the-moment brain-boosting fun.
👉 Each title comes with 2 PDFs: one for viewing on digital devices and one optimized for printing.
The bundle includes (click the title to view description & sample pages):
- Decisions & Dilemmas: 100 wide-ranging scenarios that keep things fun while testing & exercising those all-important decision-making skills.
- Agree or Disagree?: 110 engaging debate topics & questions to help strengthen the ability to reason, persuade and build an argument.
- A Book of Questions: 99 interesting scenarios & topics that get kids thinking about what kind of society they want to live in - and how they can help build it.
- What's the Story: 111 narrative-based scenarios that will put those creative thinking skills to the test. Our most unique book, and an all-around fave.
- Think On Your Feet - Cards: More than 270 questions & 136 cards that will give your critical, creative & lateral thinking skills an in-the-moment work-out.
- Random Conversations - Cards: 200 e-cards in this ALL AGES package will get you talking - but it's up to you to turn that talk into a conversation.
- Would You Rather: 150 silly, serious and brain boosting would you rather questions for all ages.
🛑 Add our Critical & Creative Thinking Printables multipack to get our full slate of critical & creative thinking materials.
👍 Or create your own bundle. When you get any 4 PDFs, one of those is automatically free when you use the code free at checkout! (Psst, when you add 8 PDFs you get 2 for free)
What to know about downloading the books:
- The link to download will appear on the checkout page (after payment) and you'll also get an email with a link to access your downloads.
- The link itself will stay open for 2 weeks. If you miss the window, please email us at email@example.com to reactivate it.
If you would like more information about buying PDFs from us, please visit our purchasing PDFs details page.
Please note our PDFs are non-refundable!
We're creating our PDFs for use at home or in the classroom. As such, buyers of may share the contents with kids, students, learners of any age for educational-related purposes.
Please kindly adhere to the spirit of copyright by not sending around the full PDF!
Redistribution or reproduction of the contents for commercial purposes is prohibited.