Decisions & Dilemmas (PDF package): 100 Scenarios to Build Critical Thinking & Inspire Conversations
👉 When you order this PDF, the download link will appear right on your checkout page, and you'll receive it via email too. The link stays active for 2 weeks.
Description & sample pages:
From the silly to the strategic to the downright philosophical, the 100 scenarios in this book will get kids & teens (and adults!) grappling with some kind of dilemma in which the choices are - just like life - imperfect.
- This book is a source of epic conversations (across levels, grades, generations)
- For educators, it can double as a trove of engaging "paragraph-of-the-day" writing prompts
- It's just a fun way to activate those higher order thinking skills 🤔
Overall, kids will think critically as they:
- weigh consequences & ethics
- analyze risk vs rewards, pros vs cons, costs vs benefits
- tap into their philosophical mind
- imagine circumstances, outcomes & the domino effect
- make the tough call
This e-book offers great skills that can be applied at school, in the home and on social media - as well as any boardroom.
Age range: Roughly ages 9 to teen. (This is an estimate, it's pretty much an all ages book. Please view the Sample Pages above.)
What's in the package: you get two PDFs to meet your viewing & printing needs
- Our VIEWING version is created so the text is easily viewable on any digital device.
- Our PRINTING version is created in landscape orientation and is optimal for printing on standard paper size (8.5" x 11").
- We've also made the PDF copyable. If you're an educator, this means you can copy & paste the text you want into assignments of your choice.
Buying options: You can buy this PDF on its own or in one of our discounted bundles! You can also create your own bundle: Buy 3 PDFs + get a 4th on us. Use the code free at checkout.)
Pages: 58 (print file) 115 (viewing file)
Published: 2019; updated 2021; Toronto
File size: 190 KB (print file) 427 KB (phone viewing file)
What to know about downloading our books:
- The link to download will appear on the checkout page (after payment) and you'll also get an email with a link to access your downloads.
- The link itself will stay open for 2 weeks. If you miss the window, please email us at email@example.com to reactivate it.
Please note our PDFs are non-refundable!
If you would like more information about buying PDFs from us, please visit our purchasing PDFs details page.