Think, Talk, Imagine: Ebooks (PDFs)
❤️ This bundle is automatically discounted (the value of a free e-book) - no code needed.
To make them easy to buy, we've bundled together the e-books in our fun, popular & substantive Critical Thinking & Conversation series, along with our customer fave What's the Story?
The bundle includes (click the title to view description & sample pages):
- 103 Ethical Dilemmas, Questions & What Ifs: An entire ebook devoted to one of the most intriguing conversation starters - scruples!
- Decisions & Dilemmas: 100 wide-ranging scenarios that keep things fun while testing & exercising those all-important decision-making skills.
- Agree or Disagree?: 110 engaging debate topics & questions to help strengthen the ability to reason, persuade and build an argument.
- A Book of Questions: 99 interesting scenarios & topics that get kids thinking about what kind of society they want to live in - and how they can help build it.
- What's the Story: 111 narrative-based scenarios that will put those creative thinking skills to the test. Our most unique book, and an all-around fave.
- Psst: to add our e-cards to your order, view this discounted bundle
👉 Each title comes with 2 PDFs: one for viewing on digital devices and one optimized for printing.
What to know about downloading the books:
- The link to download will appear on the checkout page (after payment) and you'll also get an email with a link to access your downloads.
- The link itself will stay open for 2 weeks. If you miss the window, please email us at email@example.com to reactivate it.
If you would like more information about buying PDFs from us, please visit our purchasing PDFs details page.
Please note our PDFs are non-refundable!
We're creating our PDFs for use at home or in the classroom. As such, buyers of may share the contents with kids, students, learners of any age for educational-related purposes.
Please kindly adhere to the spirit of copyright by not sending around the full PDF!
Redistribution or reproduction of the contents for commercial purposes is prohibited.