Amazing Brain (PDF): A Critical Thinking Power Pack
You can buy this PDF on its own or in one of our discounted bundles!
(Psst, you can also create your own bundle: Buy 3 PDFs + get a 4th on us. Use the code free at checkout.)
👉 When you order this PDF, the download link will appear right on your checkout page, and you'll receive it via email too. The link stays active for 2 weeks.
Amazing Brain! includes 97 activity pages of fun, challenging & interesting content. We designed this pack to activate a wide swath of critical & creative thinking skills - and it requires nothing more than a pen or pencil.
In this PDF pack, kids will:
- problem-solve with numbers and words
- investigate cause & effect, imagine narratives, weigh in on issues
- up their language powers, test their knowledge, unleash their creativity
- interpret and observe the world around them & a whole lot more!
Though it depends on the individual, we put the age range around 9 to 13+.
Check out our sample pages:
Originally created as a coil-bound pad, we've transformed Amazing Brain into a printable PDF. (You can also use many of the pages verbally.)
It's great for rainy days, independent time, or those in-between moments when you want to keep them busy while still working valuable skills.
Ages: 9-ish and up
Size of file: 443 KB | 97 pages
Paper size: 8.5" x 11"
What to know about downloading our books:
- The link to download will appear on the checkout page (after payment) and you'll also get an email with a link to access your downloads.
- The link itself will stay open for 2 weeks. If you miss the window, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reactivate it.
Please note our PDFs are non-refundable!
If you would like more information about buying PDFs from us, please visit our purchasing PDFs details page.