Would You Rather? Critical Thinking Cards
👉 Ways to buy & save:
- You can buy this PDF on its own,
- or get it in one of our discounted bundles,
- or create your own bundle: buy 3 PDFs + get a 4th on us with the code free at checkout.
👉 NOTE! When you order this PDF, the download link will appear on your checkout page, and you'll receive it via email too. The link is active for 2 weeks. (If you miss the window just email us!)
🛑 This package includes two PDFs:
- Our DIGITAL/SINGLE CARD version is created with one card per page that is easily viewed on a digital device. Depending on the program you use, you may want to choose the "single page" setting for ideal viewing.
- Our PRINTABLE/CUTTABLE version is ideal for printing and then cutting into cards along the dotted line. There are 8 cards per page. (For sturdier cards, you may want to use card stock.)
About these cards
Our Would You Rather cards are full of fun and light-hearted content, but they also offer a solid critical thinking workout for the brain.
Whether used in a group or independently (just print the sheets and circle your choice), you'll need to tap into your thinking skills to grasp possible outcomes, infer implications and predict potential consequences of each choice.
You can raise the thinking required by expressing - either verbally or through writing - the reasons behind why you made your choice.
There are 150 cards in total. Most have one question per card, while some feature three short Would You Rathers for some quick on-the-spot thinking.
Printing: The printable pages are created on standard letter size, 8.5" x 11".
Age range: Pretty much for all ages.
Size of file: single card/digital - 150 pages, 443 KB | printable - 23 pages, 242 KB
Please note our PDFs are non-refundable!
- The link to download will appear on the checkout page (after payment) and you'll also get an email with a link to access your downloads.
- The link itself will stay open for 2 weeks. If you miss the window, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reactivate it.
If you would like more information about buying PDFs from us, please visit our purchasing PDFs details page.