The Comic Strip Challenge! Draw, Write, Create (PDF)
👉 When you order this PDF, the download link will appear right on your checkout page, and you'll receive it via email too.
This PDF is all about using your imagination to create and tell stories, comic strip style. But to do the tasks at hand, kids and teens (adults too!) will need to exercise their critical, creative and strategic thinking skills.
How it works:
- We give you a title and you come up with a short comic strip that goes with it. You can interpret the title however you want, and you have up to 12 boxes to tell your story (six boxes on the first page, six on the following).
- You'll need to create characters, think about setting, and come up with a beginning-middle-end story idea to reflect and fulfill the title. (We give you a few storytelling tips in the intro pages.)
- Some titles are fill in the blank.
- There are 50 titles in total.
Above is the first page, there are 6 additional boxes on the following page.
What else to know?
There are a series of blank templates at the back if you want to come up with your own comics.
Just like in any comic book, you can use word bubbles to add dialogue and/or thought bubbles to show what your characters are thinking.
You can add visual interest by drawing fun graphics like BAM! CRASH! WHAM! OOPS! etc.
You don’t have to be good at drawing for this. You can always keep things simple by using basic squares and shapes (stick people are great!) to tell your story.
Other titles include:
- The Missing Sock
- The Phony __________
- The __________ Chef
- A Terrifying Pop-Out
- Total Fail
This PDF is created on regular paper size (8.5" x 11"), and the inside pages are in black and white to go easy on your ink.
Think hard - and enjoy!
Age range: Pretty much for all ages (reading/writing age and up)!
Please note: You must have a PDF viewer to view and print this product!
- Once you purchase you have the option to download the PDF right away on the checkout page.
- You will also receive an "Order" email that has a link you can use to download your PDF.
- Using the link (which is facilitated from our tech partner, SendOwl), you can download the PDF up to 5 times, and the link will stay open for two weeks.
- Should you need more time, or run into any issues, just email us at email@example.com.
We created this package for use at home or in the classroom. As such, buyers of this PDF may download, print and provide the contents of this PDF to kids, students, learners of any age for educational-related purposes. Redistribution or reproduction of the contents is otherwise prohibited (except if it's a one-time gift!).
If you have copyright questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Size of file: 217 KB | 109 pages
Please note our PDFs are non-refundable.