Decisions & Dilemmas (PDF package): 100 Scenarios to Build Critical Thinking & Inspire Conversations
You can buy this PDF on its own or in one of our discounted bundles!
(Psst, you can also create your own bundle: Buy 3 PDFs + get a 4th on us. Use the code free at checkout.)
👉 When you order this PDF, the download link will appear right on your checkout page, and you'll receive it via email too. The link stays active for 2 weeks.
This package comes with two PDFs to meet your viewing & printing needs:
- Our VIEWING version is created so the text is easily viewable on any digital device.
- Our PRINTING version is created in landscape orientation and is optimal for printing on standard paper size (8.5" x 11").
- We've also made the PDF copyable. If you're an educator, this means you can copy & paste the text you want into assignments of your choice.
Bonus! When we have updates or later editions of this book, you will automatically receive the updated PDF in your inbox.
Description & sample pages:
From the silly to the strategic to the downright philosophical, the 100 scenarios in this book will get kids & teens (and adults!) grappling with some kind of dilemma in which the choices are - just like life - imperfect.
- This book is a source of epic conversations (across levels, grades, generations)
- For educators, it can double as a trove of engaging "paragraph-of-the-day" writing prompts
- It's just a fun way to activate those higher order thinking skills 🤔
Overall, kids will think critically as they:
- weigh consequences & ethics
- analyze risk vs rewards, pros vs cons, costs vs benefits
- tap into their philosophical mind
- imagine circumstances, outcomes & the domino effect
- make the tough call
This e-book offers great skills that can be applied at school, in the home and on social media - as well as any boardroom.
Age range: Roughly ages 9 to teen. (This is an estimate, it's pretty much an all ages book. Please view the Sample Pages above.)
Pages: 58 (print file) 115 (viewing file)
Published: 2019; updated 2021; Toronto
File size: 190 KB (print file) 427 KB (phone viewing file)
What to know about downloading our books:
- The link to download will appear on the checkout page (after payment) and you'll also get an email with a link to access your downloads.
- The link itself will stay open for 2 weeks. If you miss the window, please email us at email@example.com to reactivate it.
Please note our PDFs are non-refundable!
If you would like more information about buying PDFs from us, please visit our purchasing PDFs details page.