Think On Your Feet! Critical & Creative Thinking Cards
You can buy this PDF on its own or in one of our discounted bundles!
(Psst, you can also create your own bundle: Buy 3 PDFs + get a 4th on us. Use the code free at checkout.)
👉 When you order this PDF, the download link will appear on your checkout page, and you'll receive it via email too. The link is active for 2 weeks. (If you miss the window just email us!)
This package includes two PDFs:
- Our DIGITAL/SINGLE CARD version is created with one card per page that is easily viewed on a digital device. Depending on the program you use, you may want to choose the "single page" setting for ideal viewing.
- Our PRINTABLE/CUTTABLE version is ideal for printing and then cutting into cards along the dotted line. There are 8 cards per page. (For sturdier cards, you may want to use card stock.)
Overall, these easy-to-use cards will give you a fun & in-the-moment way to work-out those all-important critical, creative and lateral thinking skills. Some questions also test memory and knowledge.
You'll get over 270 questions & 136 cards featuring two questions per card.
How to use
There are no specific rules for how to use these cards. They’re flexible.
- You can adapt them for different age ranges and levels by getting participants to come up with more or fewer answers than what the card asks for.
- For example, if a card asks to come up with three shades of blue, you can change that to one shade or five shades – or just keep going until the answers run out.
- You can also use the cards for the purpose that best fits your needs.
- For instance, you can create a game with either single player or multi-player teams competing against each other where a timer is used and score is kept.
- You can also have kids take turns answering the questions. Or you can just holler out the question inviting anyone and everyone to come up with answers.
Printing: The printable pages are created on standard letter size, 8.5" x 11".
Age range: Pretty much for all ages, though some cards would be difficult for under 9.
Size of file: single card/digital - 139 pages, 390KB | printable - 21 pages, 339 KB
Please note our PDFs are non-refundable!
- The link to download will appear on the checkout page (after payment) and you'll also get an email with a link to access your downloads.
- The link itself will stay open for 2 weeks. If you miss the window, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reactivate it.
If you would like more information about buying PDFs from us, please visit our purchasing PDFs details page.