103 Ethical Dilemmas, Questions & What Ifs (PDF Package)
👉 When you order this PDF, the download link will appear right on your checkout page, and you'll receive it via email too. The link stays active for 2 weeks.
⚖️ Yes, we created an entire ebook devoted to ethical dilemmas. These questions are designed to spark intriguing, multi-layered conversations and to get everyone thinking about what they'd do in some not so clear-cut situations.
(And, wow, was it fun creating this book!)
🛑 IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
- Most of this content targets that 9 to teen cohort.
- However! We have also included a dozen scenarios that might be more appropriate for older kids, as they touch on subjects that can involve death or violence or that require more complex thinking.
- These appear at the end and are identified by a hand icon ✋. Just have a read and gauge for yourself if those questions are appropriate for your students/kids.
Sample pages (which like all our materials are simply designed & distraction-free):
As with the other titles in this series, the scenarios here offer a great opportunity for conversation, debate and/or written assignments.
What's in the package: you get two PDFs to meet your viewing & printing needs
- Our VIEWING version is created so the text is easily viewable on any digital device.
- Our PRINTING version is created in landscape orientation and is optimal for printing on standard paper size (8.5" x 11").
- We've also made the PDF copyable. If you're an educator, this means you can copy & paste the text you want into assignments of your choice.
Buying options: You can buy this PDF on its own or in one of our discounted bundles. You can also create your own bundle: Buy 3 PDFs + get a 4th on us. Use the code free at checkout.
Pages: 55 (print file) | 110 (device viewing file)
Published: 2023; Toronto
File size: 99 KB (print file) 421 KB (device viewing file)
What to know about downloading our books:
- The link to download will appear on the checkout page (after payment) and you'll also get an email with a link to access your downloads.
- The link itself will stay open for 2 weeks. If you miss the window, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reactivate it.
Please note our PDFs are non-refundable!
If you would like more information about buying PDFs from us, please visit our purchasing PDFs details page.