A Book of Questions for Future Decision Makers (PDF Package)
👉 When you order this PDF, the download link will appear right on your checkout page, and you'll receive it via email too. The link stays active for 2 weeks.
Description & Sample Pages
A Book of Questions for Future Decision Makers is packed with the kind of content that kids love to engage with. For instance:
- Kids get to analyze hypothetical laws, leaders & societies.
- They'll tackle age-old philosophical questions.
- They'll think about their take on today's headline-making trends.
- Throughout it all they will be contemplating the kind of society and future they wish to help create.
For educators, this book can also inspire more formal assignments, from paragraph writing to small group discussions to class debates.
Sample pages (which like all our materials are simply designed & distraction-free):
Age range: We'd say in terms of thinking skills it's good for about 10 or 11-ish to teens (and up), but younger kids want to have their say too!
What's in the package: you get two PDFs to meet your viewing & printing needs
- Our VIEWING version is created so the text is easily viewable on any digital device.
- Our PRINTING version is created in landscape orientation and is optimal for printing on standard paper size (8.5" x 11").
- We've also made the PDF copyable. If you're an educator, this means you can copy & paste the text you want into assignments of your choice.
Buying options: You can buy this PDF on its own or in one of our discounted bundles. You can also create your own bundle: Buy 3 PDFs + get a 4th on us. Use the code free at checkout.
Pages: 54 (print file) | 107 (device viewing file)
Published: 2019; updated 2021; Toronto
File size: 183 KB (print file) 524 KB (device viewing file)
What to know about downloading our books:
- The link to download will appear on the checkout page (after payment) and you'll also get an email with a link to access your downloads.
- The link itself will stay open for 2 weeks. If you miss the window, please email us at email@example.com to reactivate it.
Please note our PDFs are non-refundable!
If you would like more information about buying PDFs from us, please visit our purchasing PDFs details page.