NOTE: The newest version of this notebook has a white coil at the side so it lies perfectly flat when using.
With this unique coil-bound notebook/journal, kids are free to create their own storyboards, of any length - whether that's a story which is six boxes or six pages long. They can draw their storyboards, write them, or both.
This book is 6.5" x 9" (the size of The Storyboard Challenge) and includes 100 pages of storyboard templates, with 6 storyboard boxes per page.
Our new edition of this book has an amazing-looking grey-blue cover with a white coil at the side, so it lies perfectly flat.
Kids can use this book to create storyboards:
- based on the writing challenges included in What's the Story? Strategize, Problem-solve and Unleash Your Imagination
- that are alternate storyboards from The Storyboard Challenge
- from the improv titles included in The Storyboard Challenge
- or, just from their own imagination (like, er, a twisted Red Riding Hood, the last page of which is shown above...)
There's also room at the top of the pages to add titles, or you can use the first box to feature a title.
That's all there is to it - just have fun making stuff up and enjoy!
**Please allow any delivery delays due to COVID-19
For customers in Canada:
- Your order ships FOR FREE when you spend $50 or more.
- For orders between $10 and $50, there is a $6.95 shipping fee.
- For single items under $10, there is an $8 shipping fee.
Your order will be delivered between 2 & 8 business days after placing it, (possibly longer for more rural areas). You will receive a tracking number. Your package will be delivered by Canada Post.