Decisions & Dilemmas: 100 Scenarios to Build Critical Thinking & Inspire Conversations
> Save when you get this in our Critical Thinking Pack
> This title is also available as an ebook
From the silly to the strategic to the downright philosophical, the 100 scenarios in this expanded edition will get kids & teens (and adults!) grappling with some kind of dilemma in which the choices are - just like life - imperfect.
It's a fun way to activate those higher order thinking skills. 🤔
Decisions & Dilemmas is:
- compact (5x7, 114 pages)
- a source of EPIC conversations (across levels, grades, generations)
- our #1 seller
Overall, kids will think critically as they:
- weigh consequences & ethics
- analyze risk vs rewards, pros vs cons, costs vs benefits
- tap into their philosophical mind
- imagine circumstances, outcomes & the domino effect
- make the tough call
This book offers great skills that can be applied at school, in the home and on social media - as well as any boardroom.
Age range: Roughly ages 9 to teen. (This is an estimate, it's pretty much an all ages book. Please view the Sample Pages above.)
Pages: 114 | Dimensions: 5" x 7" (perfect bound)
ISBN: 978-1-9994415-3-1 | Published: 2019; updated 2021; Toronto
Cover: soft cover
**PLEASE allow for any delays due to COVID-19.
For customers in Canada:
- Your order ships FOR FREE when you spend $50 or more.
- For orders between $10 and $50, there is a $6.95 shipping fee.
- For single items under $10, there is an $8 shipping fee.
Your order will be delivered between 2 & 8 days after placing it, (possibly longer for more rural areas). You will receive a tracking number. Your package will be delivered by Canada Post.
For customers in the U.S.:
There is $8.95 CAD (approx $7 USD) shipping fee on all orders going to the U.S. Orders should be received within 8-13 business days and will be delivered by USPS. Please allow for any unforeseen delays at the border or due to COVID-19.