Can You Listicle? Power Up Your Brain! (PDF)
👉 When you order this PDF, the download link will appear right on your checkout page, and you'll receive it via email too.
You've seen them before - listicles are everywhere!
They're those fun (sometimes over-the-top 😜) articles that give you tips, tricks, advice and how-to's in list form.
In this PDF - which you can print if you choose - we've put kids in charge. And they can exercise their critical, creative, lateral & strategic thinking skills to be insightful, silly, brilliant and/or downright weird to complete each listicle.
FYI We've transformed our physical Can You Listicle? book into this convenient-to-access 50-page PDF that features 85 listicles. It's designed in landscape orientation, like this:
NOTE: We avoid subject matter that's best left to actual experts. Instead, our topics work for any age or level.
Kids can write in the pages, and personalize them if they want with doodles and illustrations. But they can also use this content verbally for some awesome conversations.
When used collaboratively, this book will also get you swapping stories, debating unusual topics and discussing cool ideas.
More examples of our listicles include:
- 6 downsides to spending too much time on screens;
- The 7 worst gifts to give a lazy kid;
- 5 mistakes restaurants make that can get them bad reviews;
- 8 thoughtful gifts to send someone who's stranded on a deserted island;
- 8 tips for fairy tale princesses who want to learn how to self-rescue.
Age range: 9 - 99
Please note: You must have a PDF viewer to view and print this product!
- Once you purchase you have the option to download the PDF right away on the checkout page.
- You will also receive an "Order" email that has a link you can use to download your PDF.
- Using the link (which is facilitated from our tech partner, SendOwl), you can download the PDF up to 5 times, and the link will stay open for two weeks.
- Should you need more time, or run into any issues, just email us at email@example.com.
We created this package for use at home or in the classroom. As such, buyers of this PDF may download, print and provide the contents to kids, students, learners of any age for educational-related purposes. Redistribution or reproduction of the contents is otherwise prohibited (except if it's a one-time gift!).
If you have copyright questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to choose landscape orientation in your print window! The PDF is in black & white to go easy on your printer.
Size of file: 237 KB | 50 pages
Please note our PDFs are non-refundable.