Amazing Brain! A Critical Thinking Power Pad (#1)
You can save on this book when you get it in our double pack with Can You Listicle!
Why do we love Amazing Brain?
Because it has a little bit of everything that together works a broad range of critical & creative thinking skills. It's a great offline alternative to keep on hand, requiring nothing more than a pencil.
- problem-solve with numbers and words
- investigate cause & effect, reimagine narratives, weigh in on issues
- test their knowledge, interpret and observe the world around them & a whole lot more!
Wrapped in a single, coil-bound pad, Amazing Brain contains the kind of content that will keep them engaged, curious and inquisitive, while exercising valuable thinking skills. Plus, it keeps things fun.
This pad is the first in the series.
Age range: Depends on your child; we peg it at 9-ish to 99-plus.
Year published: 2019, Toronto
Pages: 102 | Details: Coil-bound, 6" x 9"
Cover: Uncoated (non-laminated), natural stock (soft cover)
All the pages of this book, including the cover, are recyclable.
**PLEASE allow any delivery delays due to COVID-19
For customers in Canada:
- Your order ships FOR FREE when you spend $50 or more.
- For orders between $10 and $50, there is a $6.95 shipping fee.
- For single items under $10, there is an $8 shipping fee.
Your order will be delivered between 2 & 8 business days after placing it, (possibly longer for more rural areas). You will receive a tracking number. Your package will be delivered by Canada Post.
For customers in the U.S.:
There is $9.95 shipping fee on all orders going to the U.S. Orders should be received within 8-13 business days and will be delivered by USPS. Please allow for any unforeseen delays at the border or due to COVID-19.