A Book of Questions for Future Decision Makers: 99 Topics & Scenarios to Build Critical Thinking & Inspire Conversations
> Save on this book when you buy it in our Critical Thinking Pack
> This title is also available as an ebook
So, we kinda love this little book.
It's packed with critical thinking & conversations in-the-making, offers a fresh approach to civics and is full of the kind of content that kids love to tuck into.
- Kids get to analyze hypothetical laws, leaders & societies.
- They'll tackle age-old philosophical questions.
- They'll think about their take on today's headline-making trends.
- Throughout it all they will be contemplating the kind of society and future they wish to help create.
It's a compact book (5 x 7, 106 pages) that overall aims to build the important reasoning and independent thinking skills that kids will draw on throughout their lives.
- If you're interested in the Workbook version of this book, visit its book description page.
Sample pages (which like all our books are simply designed & distraction-free):
Educators! This book can also inspire more formal assignments, from paragraph writing to small group discussions to class debates.
- This book can be used independently (by thinking about the questions on one's own) or it can be used interactively with family, friends, in the classroom, etc.
- It's part of our popular Critical Thinking & Conversations trilogy, which also includes Decisions & Dilemmas and Agree or Disagree?
- All three are compact books, which means they're easy to handle and to take on the go.
Age range: We'd say in terms of thinking skills it's good for about 10 or 11-ish to teens (and up), but younger kids want to have their say too!
Pages: 106 | Dimensions: 5" x 7" (perfect bound)
ISBN: 978-1-9991304-0-4 | Published: 2019, updated 2021, Toronto
Cover: soft cover
**PLEASE allow any delays due to COVID-19.
For customers in Canada:
- Your order ships FOR FREE when you spend $50 or more.
- For orders between $10 and $50, there is a $6.95 shipping fee.
- For single items under $10, there is an $8 shipping fee.
Your order should be delivered between 2 & 8 days after placing it, (possibly longer for more rural areas). You will receive a tracking number. Your package will be delivered by Canada Post.
For customers in the U.S.:
There is $8.95 CAD (approx $7 USD) shipping fee for all orders going to the U.S. Orders should be received within 8-13 business days and will be delivered by USPS. Please allow for any unforeseen delays at the border or due to COVID-19.