Think, Talk, Imagine Multi-pack (PDFs)
👉 This multi-pack is automatically discounted (you get 8 for the price of 6 PDFs), no code needed!
What do you get? 6 e-books and 2 e-card sets that kids & customers absolutely ❤️❤️❤️. They're full of critical thinking, imagination and conversations-in-the-making. Great for school, home, on-the-go!
Psst! All items are in PDF form. The first 6 titles in this list come with 2 PDFs each (one optimized for device viewing & one designed for printing).
Click the titles to see description and sample pages.
- Decisions & Dilemmas: 100 wide-ranging scenarios that keep things fun while testing & exercising those all-important decision-making skills. 🧐
- Agree or Disagree?: 110 engaging debate topics & questions to help strengthen the ability to reason, persuade and build an argument.
- A Book of Questions: 99 interesting scenarios & topics that get kids thinking about what kind of society they want to live in - and how they can help build it.
- What's the Story?: 111 story problems/questions that'll get kids/teens working their imagination and putting their creative thinking skills to the test. 🦄
- Think on Your Feet!: 136 cards (digital & printable versions) with over 270 questions that will get kids stretching their minds in the moment.
- Random Conversations: 200 cards (digital & printable versions) of in-the-moment conversation prompts, questions, surveys and finish the sentences.
- Can You Listicle?: 85 "listicles" that exercise critical, creative, lateral & strategic thinking skills. The content is fun - and encourages kids to think outside of the box.
- Amazing Brain: 97 activity pages of fun, challenging & interesting content that works a wide range of critical & creative thinking skills. ⚡️
Suggested age ranges: ideal for ages 9 to teen. (But there's plenty of content for younger kids too - see the sample pages!)
How else to buy our ebooks:
- View our other bundles, which include automatic savings.
- Or create your own bundle! When you add 4 single PDFs to your cart, you'll get one of those PDFs on us - just use the code free at checkout!
How downloading our PDFs works:
- FYI The link to download will appear on the checkout page (after payment) and you'll also get an email with a link to access your downloads.
- The link itself will stay open for 2 weeks. If you miss the window, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reactivate it.
If you would like more information about buying PDFs from us, please visit our purchasing PDFs details page.
Please note our PDFs are non-refundable!
We're creating our PDFs for use at home or in the classroom. As such, buyers of may share the contents with kids, students, learners of any age for educational-related purposes.
Please kindly adhere to the spirit of copyright by not sending around the full PDF!
Redistribution or reproduction of the contents for commercial purposes is prohibited.