Animal Squares: Portraits & Profiles (FT Minis Series)
Our 4x6 Minis are casual, staple-bound books that feature a simple format & size that kids really like! Here's what to know about this Mini:
- Animal Squares is fun, incredibly easy-to-do & opens up the creative mind, which is so valuable at any time, but especially right now.
- It focuses entirely on animals, because like a lot of kids, we're huge animal-lovers!
- And, yes, we know they're rectangles, but Animal Rectangles just doesn't have the same ring to it.
How it works
- On the left page, kids create an image based on how they interpret a given title.
- On the right page, they have the opportunity to write a brief profile of that animal (like what a narrator might say about that animal in a nature documentary).
- There are also blank titles for kids to create their own ideas.
Sample pages: (note the first two sample pages are from our updated version in which kids can also write a brief profile of their animal).
This book - like the series - is flexible.
It's good for in-the-moment acts of creativity, but also for longer stretches of dedicated brain time.
Age range: All ages (reading age and up)
Pages: 64 | Dimensions: 4" x 6"
ISBN: 978-1-9991304-3-5 | Published: 2020, Toronto
Cover: uncoated cover stock, saddle-stitched (staple bound)
This mini is recyclable - including the cover! - and made with FSC-certified paper.
**PLEASE allow any delivery delays due to COVID-19
For customers in Canada:
- Your order ships FOR FREE when you spend $50 or more.
- For orders between $10 and $50, there is a $6.95 shipping fee.
- For single items under $10, there is an $8 shipping fee.
Your order will be delivered between 2 & 8 business days after placing it, (possibly longer for more rural areas). You will receive a tracking number. Your package will be delivered by Canada Post.
For customers in the U.S.:
There is $8.95 CAD (approx $7 USD) shipping fee on all orders going to the U.S. Orders should be received within 8-13 business days and will be delivered by USPS. Please allow for any unforeseen delays at the border or due to COVID-19.