A Book of Questions for Future Decision Makers: 99 Topics & Scenarios to Build Critical Thinking & Inspire Conversations
So, we kinda love this little book.
It's packed with critical thinking & conversations in-the-making, offers a fresh approach to civics and is full of the kind of content that kids love to tuck into.
- Kids get to analyze hypothetical laws, leaders & societies.
- They'll tackle age-old philosophical questions.
- They'll think about their take on today's headline-making trends.
- Throughout it all they will be contemplating the kind of society and future they wish to help create.
It's a compact book (5 x 7, 106 pages) that overall aims to build the important reasoning and independent thinking skills that kids will draw on throughout their lives.
- If you're interested in the PDF Workbook version of this book, visit its book description page.
You can save on this book when you buy it in our Critical Thinking Pack
Sample pages (which like all our books are simply designed & distraction-free):
Educators! This book can also inspire more formal assignments, from paragraph writing to small group discussions to class debates.
- This book can be used independently (by thinking about the questions on one's own) or it can be used interactively with family, friends, in the classroom, etc.
- It's part of our popular Critical Thinking & Conversations trilogy, which also includes Decisions & Dilemmas and Agree or Disagree?
- All three are compact books, which means they're easy to handle and to take on the go.
Age range: We'd say in terms of thinking skills it's good for about 10 or 11-ish to teens (and up), but younger kids want to have their say too!
Pages: 106 | Dimensions: 5" x 7" (perfect bound)
ISBN: 978-1-9991304-0-4 | Published: 2019, updated 2021, Toronto
Cover: soft cover
Within Canada: Free shipping within Canada on orders $50+ (pre-tax). There is a $6.95 fee for orders under $50.
To the US: There is an $8.95 shipping fee for all orders going to the US (approx $7 USD).