Agree or Disagree: 110 Topics to Build Critical Thinking & Inspire Conversations
> Save by getting this in our Critical Thinking Pack
Our newly expanded Agree or Disagree? is perfect for young people ages 9-ish to teen (of all levels) who love to have their say and are game to develop their craft.
Agree or Disagree? is:
- compact (5" x 7", 118 pages)
- filled with 110 classic, contemporary & creative debate topics, scenarios and questions
- designed to exercise what we consider to be essential lifelong skills: the ability to reason, to persuade and to build an argument 👍
Check out the sample pages:
Overall, we challenge young people to stretch their thinking by:
- coming up with reasons that support their opinions
- providing examples to illustrate their argument
- connecting their views to experiences, news and history
- contemplating different circumstances
- considering the other side of the debate
Educators! This book can also inspire more formal assignments, such as paragraph writing, small discussion groups, research projects & more.
Age range: Starting at roughly grades 4/5. The topics and issues will also engage older youth and adults!
Pages: 118 | Dimensions: 5" x 7" (perfect bound)
ISBN: 978-1-9994415-4-8 | Published: 2019; updated 2021; Toronto
Cover: soft cover
**PLEASE allow any delivery delays due to COVID-19.
For customers in Canada:
- Your order ships FOR FREE when you spend $50 or more.
- For orders between $10 and $50, there is a $6.95 shipping fee.
- For single items under $10, there is an $8 shipping fee.
Your order will be delivered between 2 & 8 days after placing it, (possibly longer for more rural areas). You will receive a tracking number. Your package will be delivered by Canada Post.
For customers in the U.S.:
There is $8.95 CAD (approx $7 USD) shipping fee on all orders going to the U.S. Orders should be received within 8-13 business days and will be delivered by USPS. Please allow for any unforeseen delays at the border or due to COVID-19.